Do you have many topics to discuss with your team in a meeting or workshop? Do you want to focus on one topic at a time but also to work through topics in a row without interruptions? Check out our new team session chain feature!
When should you use the team session chain?
You should use the team session chain if you want to work through different topics consecutively (e.g., in a meeting) or if you want to elaborate on results step by step (e.g., in a workshop) without distraction or confusion.
Divide and conquer — higher participation rates and less information overload in your meetings!
You know the drill. In every meeting there is someone who talks all the time or there are endless discussions. The participants jump from one topic to another and get lost in the details. It is much more efficient to divide the topics up and work through them one by one. With IdeaClouds, the whole team can focus on each topic without losing the thread!
How to use the team session chain
When your first IdeaClouds session (i.e., the first topic) is finished, you can start the second session directly from the result page of the first session. All participants will automatically be transferred to the new session. No additional invitations are necessary!
This is how it works:
- Scroll down to the follow-up menu “What do you want to do next?”
- Start the second session with only two clicks. You have three follow-up options:
- Elaborate on the selected cards from the first session.
- (Re-)Evaluate the selected cards from the first session.
- Start a new session without the cards from the first session.
- After the second session, you can follow the same process to start a third session, and so on.
Optional: How to select cards to elaborate or (re-)evaluate them
By default, all cards on the result page are selected. Click on the cards you do not want to elaborate on or (re-)evaluate in a follow-up session to unselect them.
We hope that our new feature will be beneficial for your next meeting and enable you to focus more strongly on each topic. 👍